The West Bengal Central School Service Commission Acharya Sadan has released an official WB Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification on its web portal. WBSSC released it under Advt ref. no 1104-SE/S/1S-26/2010(Pt. – III) dated 20th September, 2016 to fill Assistant Teacher jobs in Physical Education & Work Education fields. It is a great opportunity from the government of West Bengal to the state’s competitors. The minimum education qualification for Asst Teachers in Physical Education is 12th or its equivalent and for Work education is graduation or respective fields. The complete details about the qualifications to apply the WB Asst Teacher jobs 2016-2017 has described below.
It is also mentioned that the candidates must possess with the age limit of WB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 is about 20-40 years. Depending on these eligibility criteria, candidates should observe themselves that they meet the eligibility. So, the aspirants can apply WB SLST Assistant teacher Notification 2016-2017 jobs to utilize the opportunity.Candidates should aware about WB Asst Teacher jobs selection procedure. The WB School Service Commission announced that they select the candidates through written exam, education qualification and interview. The individual procedure has individual marks. Hence, you can go through the online application for West Bengal teacher jobs.
WBSSC SLST Assistant Teacher Notification 2016-2017
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2016-2017 notification is inviting young and energetic aspirants to participate in the competition for WB Asst teacher jobs. Candidates can apply West Bengal Assistant Teacher jobs through official web portal or by going through direct link that provided below. The candidates need to pay WBSSC Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 application fee of about Rs. 250/- for general candidates. For SC/ST candidates, it is about Rs. 80/- only. Candidates can make payment through Challan or Net banking or Credit or Debit cards. Make sure the details entered are correct to the official web portal. For further details or any doubts, candidates can comment us at bottom of this page. Candidates advised to visit us regularly to get latest West Bengal Teaching job updates. All the Best for your preparation.
WB Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online
|WB Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 Details
|Organization Name||West Bengal School Service Commission
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher
|No. of Vacancies||2256 Posts
|Pay Scale||As Per Organization Norms
|Job Location||West Bengal
|Application Mode||Online Application Mode
|Online Application Commencement From||19th December 2016
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||30th December 2016
Details of WB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancies:
- Asst Teachers in Physical Education -1019 Posts
- Asst Teachers in Work Education -1237 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy distribution of Physical Education Teacher Jobs:
- Eastern Region – 180 Posts
- Northern Region – 308 Posts
- Southern Region -205 Posts
- Western Region -183 Posts
- South-Eastern Region -143 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy distribution of Work Education Teacher Jobs:
- Eastern Region – 211 Posts
- Northern Region – 360 Posts
- Southern Region -256 Posts
- Western Region -214 Posts
- South-Eastern Region -196 Posts
WB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Zonal Districts:
- Eastern : Birbhum, Burdwan, Hooghly
- Northern: Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, Siliguri Sub-Div, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, Malda, Murshidabad, Alipurduar
- Southern: Howrah, Kolkata, South 24, Parganas
- Western: Purulia, Bankura, Pashchim Medinipur, Purba Medinipur
- South-eastern: Nadia, North 24, Parganas
Education Qualification For Asst Teacher Jobs:
Assistant Teacher for Physical Education in Upper Level Classes of Schools:
Candidates must have completed 12th or Diploma in Physical Education or its equivalent with 50% marks from any recognized Board.
Assistant Teacher for Work Education in Upper Level Classes of Schools:
Candidates must have Graduation with Post Graduate basic training or work education as a subject in Bachelor of education in Teacher’s Training Institution duly recognized by NCTE.
Candidates should have passed Degree or Diploma in Art and Craft / Tailoring and needle work / Work Education / Home Science or Agriculture / Computer Science or Information Technology or Software systems from any recognized Institution.
- General Candidates: 20-40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 20-45 Years With relaxation
- BC candidates: 20-43 Years with relaxation
WB Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Jobs Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 80/-
There may charge of bank processing of Rs. 5/- or if it is from Sahaj Thaya Mitra Kendra then Rs. 22/- only. Candidates can pay the fee through challan/CSC/Net banking.
WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on following procedure given below;
- Written Examination -55 Marks
- Academic/Professional Qualification -35 Marks
- Personality Test (Interview) -10 Marks
How to apply WB Asst Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Jobs online:
Candidates can apply WBSSC Asst Teacher Jobs 2016-2017 online through below given direct links.
- Job Hunters refer the Application before going to apply
- visit the WBSSC Official website
- Click on West Bengal Assistant Teacher online Application form
- Fill the required details on Application form
- Pay the Application fee through online mode
- Submit the WB Assistant Teacher 2017 Application form
- Take Print out the Application form for future usage
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Download WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification
WB Assistant Teacher Jobs 2016-17 apply Online
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of Online Application: 19th December 2016 (5pm)
- Last date to apply online: 30th December 2016 (5pm)
- Last date to deposit application fee: 5th January 2017.