TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 download TS LT Exam pattern has published on its official website tspsc.gov.in. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to fill 200 posts of Lab Technicians in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department. So many candidates has submitted their application forms to participate and grab the jobs. The strong preparation for TS Lab technician Jobs 2018 requires the exam pattern and LT Syllabus. TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2018 guides the candidates in such a way that what they need to read for the written exam. Telangana PSC has declared the tentative TSPSC Lab Technician Exam date on its web. The candidates can check TVVP Grade II Exam Pattern PDF given below so that they can analyse the lab technician question paper.
Going through TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus & Previous Papers Pdf helps the candidates stronger in strategic preparation. Hence we suggest the candidates to read TVVP Lab Technician Gr II Exam Syllabus 2018 details for both paper 1 and paper 2 here and grab the success. The candidates can have lab technician exam 2018 reference books in the open market of various authors.
తెలంగాణ ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ పరీక్షకు సిలబస్ అత్యవసరం. అభ్యర్దులు పరీక్ష యొక్క క్రమమును, సిలబస్ ను ఈ క్రింది భాగములలో పొందవచ్చు.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 download TS LT Exam pattern
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Jobs||Lab Technicians Grade II|
|Number of vacancies||200 posts|
|Mode of the exam||OMR based|
|No. of Question paper||Paper 1, Paper 2|
|Exam Date||March 2018|
Telangana Health Lab Technician jobs Selection Process
- Written examination
- Merit list
- Certificate verification
TS Lab Technician Exam Pattern 2018
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP) has the control on hospitals of TS Govt. The test will be conducted on behalf of it. The written test has two question papers as given below.
Paper 1: General Abilities – 50 questions – 50 marks – 50 minutes
Paper 2: Clinical bio chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology – 100 questions – 100 marks – 100 minutes
The question paper 1 will be given in bilingual mode (English and Telugu) and the paper 2 will be in English language only. There is no scheme of negative marking.
TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf
As per the exam pattern given above, TSPSC Lab technician exam 2018 syllabus has given here for both paper 1 and paper 2 separately with clear points.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus Paper 1: General Abilities
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus Paper 2: Clinical Bio Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)
I CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
Unit I General Topics
- Laboratory Services
- Infrastructure in the laboratories
- Specimen collection, storage & Transport
- Water, chemicals, solutions and reagents
- Units of measurement – different systems followed & their inter-conversions
- Accidents and Emergencies & first-aid in the laboratory
- Biowaste Management
- Ethical considerations
- Quality assurance
- Internal and external quality assessment
III Unit: Biochemistry topics
Unit IV: Clinical Biochemistry
Unit V: Demonstration topics
Unit I: General microbiology
Unit II: Bacteriology
III Unit: Mycology & Parasitology
Unit IV: Virology
Unit V: Automation in Microbial Identification
Unit I: Clinical Pathology
Unit II: Heamatology
III Unit: Histopathology
Unit IV: Cytology and General Pathology
Unit V: Immunoheamatology
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Find here: New Telangana govt jobs
TSPSC LT Syllabus 2018 PDF
The candidates can view Telangana LT Syllabus 2018 details in brief. TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus for paper 1 and paper 2 has illustrated unit wise here. The candidates can also download the Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf at above given link for the reference.
TS Lab technician jobs important dates
Submission of application forms starts from: 23rd Dec 2017.
Last date to apply: 24th January 2018.
TSPSC LT Exam date: March 2018.