TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017: The TSPSC recruitment board has declared the written test syllabus for CDPO (Telangana State Public Service Commission) objective type exam. TSPSC CDPO recruitment notification was recently announced by Telangana State Public Service Commission on behalf of Women Development and Child Welfare Department. From this written test the selection board want to select 68 CDPO officers. Candidates who have interest in this recruitment advised to download TSPSC Child development project officer syllabus available in PDf format. The written test consist two papers of objective type questions from different topics. So the given TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 will covers the all topics. We advise candidates to download this and starts preparation in an efficient manner. The date for CDPO written test is not given in the official notification, but we are expecting it will be in the month of December 2017.
Telangana CDPO & assistant officers syllabus & exam pattern details:
The TSPSC will conduct written test for CDPO recruitment either computer based online exam or OMR type offline exam. TSPSC CDPO written exam consist two papers. Paper 1 caries 150 questions & Paper II consist 150 questions. In order to answer each question CDPO syllabus plays crucial role. Without of this syllabus it is very difficult to candidates to get the job. Along with this candidates can also get important books for TSPSC CDPO exam 2017 & study materials here. So the best books for TSPSC CDPO recruitment is available here within 15 days. Candidates can download the Telangana CDPO syllabus from the official notification or by copying the data given below. If candidate have any doubt regarding TSPSC CDPO recruitment Syllabus 2017 then send your objections through the comment box given below.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 Download for child development officer exam
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 details
Organization Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of the Post Child development project officer
Number of Vacancies 68
Syllabus is available from 14-09-2017
Written test date available soon
Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Certificate verification.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 for Paper-I:
GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 for Paper-II:
Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)
I. Social Structure: Man and Society– Society – Characteristics and functions of Society – Community: meaning and types of communities – characteristics of rural and urban communities – Social processes – Concept of Socialization. Social control – Rural Social Stratification – Caste System – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in Rural society – their conditions and problems – welfare measures for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. – Agrarian Social Structure – culture and civilization.
II. Basic Social Institutions:
III. Human Life Span Development:
IV. Human Nutrition and Food Science:
V. Family and Community Nutrition:
VI. Early Childhood Development and Education:
VII. Health, Hygiene and Sanitation:
VIII.Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children:
IX. Social problems:
X. Social work Intervention and communication.
Direct steps to download TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2017 PDF:
- Visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Under the quick links find recruitment notifications and syllabus from the left side menu
- Now click on this and find TSPSC CDPO Syllabus for written exam
- Now click on this and you can download or verify this.
Written test date: December 2017.
Admit card available on: Soon.