TS Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2016 Download TSPSC Abakari Police Admit Card/Call Letter at official web port @ www.tspsc.gov.in has released on 26th July, 2016. Telangana Public Service Commission announced an official Advertisement for appointing 340 Excise Constable vacancies. Here is the very fascinating news for the job seekers who have been utilized for TSPSC Abakari Police Recruitment 2016 and searching for admit cards regarding TS Excise Constable examination. The Examination will be conducting very soon. The Telangana Excise Constable written examination will be conducted before the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
TSPSC Excise constable Hall ticket 2016 released check at below given link
The PST and PET Events will be completed in the July-August 2016. Applicants who will selected in the Written Examination candidates will appear in the PST, PEF Test. Then Applicants Can download TS Excise Constable Admit Card 2016 through the official web port to appear in the Written Examination and the TSPSC Excise constable 2016 exam will be on 31st July, 2016. TSPSC Excise Constable Exam Admit Card 2016 will be release shortly and available at official page of the organization. Applicants suggested to visit official web port to download Telangana Excise Constable Admit Card 2016.
TSPSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket/Call letter 2016 | Telangana Excise police constable hall ticket
Candidates who are applying for TSPSC Excise constable Recruitment 2016 can download Telangana Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2016. The TSPSC organization is planning to regulate Telangana Excise Examination 2016 in various exam centers. Now it is going to release TSPSC Excise Constable Hall ticket 2016 on its official web page www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates verify the Excise constable examination centers 2016 as given within the admit card. All job aspirants suggested to carry Telangana Excise Constable Admit card 2016 to exam Center, in absence candidates shall not allowed to enter in to exam center.
For downloading TS Excise Constable Exam Admit Card 2016 job finders need to submit application number and date birth details. After submitting details hall ticket would issued for applicants. Here we are placing clear information with steps for downloading Telangana Excise Constable Call Letter 2016. Applicants are suggested to visit official web page www.tspsc.gov.in for downloading TS Excise Constable Call letter 2016.
TS Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2016 Download Abakari Police Call Letter
Telangana Excise Constable Admit Card 2016 Details
Organization Name Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Category Admit Card
Name of the Exam Excise Constable Written Exam
Job Location Telangana State
Number of Vacancies 340 Posts
Telangana Excise Constable Exam Mode Excise Constable OMR Based Written Exam
Starting date to download Admit Card 21-07-2016
Telangana Excise Constable Exam Date 31-07-2016
Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in
Detailed TS Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2016 call letter
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will made on following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
TS Excise Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Applicants who are going appear TSPSC Excise Constable Exam 2016 click on below given Exam syllabus link to get TS Excise Constable Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details. For more details applicants suggested to visit Telangana Excise Constable official website get more information.
How to download TS Excise Constable Hall ticket 2016 | TSPSC Exice Constable Hall Ticket 2016
- Visit TS Excise police Constable official webpage www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Direct Recruitments”
- Search TS Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2016 link
- Click on the Telangana Excise Constable Admit card link
- After submission of your details, Hall ticket will be appears on your screen
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference
- Kindly carry a copy of your TSPSC Exice Constable admit card 2016 to exam center.
TSPSC Exice Constable Hall Ticket 2016 Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Download Telangana Excise Constable Admit Card 2016
Important Dates to Remember:
- TS Excise Constable Admit Card/Hall ticket 2016 downloads starts from: 26st July, 2016
- TS Excise Constable Exam Dates & Timings: 31st July, 2016
- TS Excise Constable Results Date: Updated Shortly.
Instructions to be followed while attending Excise constable exam 2016
- The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy), valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID and Driving License).
- This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the test with an undertaking
- The gates of the Examination Centers will be opened by8.30A.M and closed by 9.30 AM. The Check in procedure inside the test hall includes capturing Bio-Metric Left Thumb Print. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate.
- Candidates are instructed not to wear shoes, jewelry, chains, studs wrist watch and advised not to apply any external matters like mehandi, Ink etc on their hand / foot.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
- There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination, the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet), his/her candidature will be rejected. However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Register Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, Signature of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Use of whitener on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification.
- Example to fill up the Booklet Series
If your test Booklet Series is AB, please fill as Shown below.
- The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
- (i)Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
- (ii) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent of slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). Scribe is allowed to such candidates also.
- (iii) Scribe will be provided by the Chief Superintendent concerned to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
- (a) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- (b) The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
- If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.