- 1 SC Attendant Recruitment 2018 application form
- 2 Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 apply 78 Jr Court Attendant jobs
- 3 Educational Requirements
- 4 Experience Requirements
- 5 Age limit
- 6 Selection procedure
- 7 Supreme Court Recruitment of Junior court assistant & Attendant application methods
- 8 Supreme court Recruitment dates
- 9 Share this:
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 apply 78 Junior Court Attendant and Chamber attendant jobs. The Supreme Court of India has been released an official notification for the recruitment of JCA, CA to fill 78 posts. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Court jobs on the basis of Matriculation. Yes, 10th class is the Supreme court recruitment education qualification for Attendant vacancies. The candidates should are meet the attendant age requirements as prescribed below. The candidates can register Supreme court junior court assistant application form 2018 through online only. No other format of the applications will be accepted. So, the candidates can apply Supreme court jobs 2018 for attendant posts directly through the links available below. Here you can read Supreme court recruitment notification details at a glance now.
SC Attendant Recruitment 2018 application form
The eligible candidates can go through the Supreme court attendant registration process to apply the SC attendant jobs. The general candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 500 where as it is Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates. The aspirants allowed to pay through online mode only. After the successful registration the candidates suggested to go through the Supreme court attendant preparation. The candidates can get Supreme court Recruitment of Court attendant exam pattern and syllabus through the notification.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 apply 78 Jr Court Attendant jobs
|Company / Organization name||Supreme court|
|Job Title||Junior court attendant, Chamber attendant|
|Job location||Delhi, India|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 to Rs. 33315/- Per month|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2018|
The candidates should have completed 10th class from any recognized Board or Institution of India.
Freshers can apply the Supreme court attendant jobs. But, preference will be given who have experience in Driving, Cooking, Carpentry, Electricity for JCA posts and Housekeeping, Watch and Security, Care taking for the post of Chamber Attendant (CA).
The minimum and maximum age limit given as 18 years and 27 years as on 1st March 2018. The age relaxation rules applicable as per the government rules.
- Written examination
- Skill Test
- Merit list
- Certificate verification
Supreme Court Recruitment of Junior court assistant & Attendant application methods
The candidates can get Supreme court recruitment application form for Attendant posts directly through the link given below.
- Visit official website http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment’
- Click Online Application for Registration for JCA / CA Examination 2018
- Choose your Supreme Court Recruitment post that you are applying for
- Click on New registration for fresh candidates
- Fill the required details
- Make the online application fee payment through the gateway provided by UCO Bank
- Click on Submit application
- Take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Supreme court Recruitment dates
Commencement of online application starts from: 21st March 2018.
Last date to submit SC Recruitment applications: 15th April 2018.
Exam date: Available soon.
Certificate verification date: Intimated later.
Date posted: 27th March 2018.