SSC CPO Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official advertisement. Through this Notification the Authority is going to fill 2200 Delhi Police SI ASI Posts in Vacant locations and CISF Positions. Huge Number of Job Applicants are looking for SSC CPO Notification so far. Interested Candidates have to refer below given data to know the eligibility of SSC CPO Delhi Jobs 2017. The Online Application procedure starts from 22nd April 2017 and ends on 15th May 2017. Candidates should have posses through below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply SSC CPO Delhi Police SI ASI Recruitment 2017. Applicants should have a Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University to apply these jobs. Candidates advised to visit the Official website to know more details regarding SSC Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2017.
Job Hunters age limits should be in between 20 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2017. Candidates need to refer the SSC CPO Delhi Police SI ASI Notification 2017 for knowing Category wise Age relaxation details. SSC Delhi Police SI Notification 2017 selection of candidates who have applied will done on the basis Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II), Physical Tests and Documents Verification. Applicants have to Pay the Application fee Rs.100/- for General Candidates. Other Reserved Candidates are exempted from paying fee. Selected SSC Delhi Police SI Jobs 2017 Competitors will receive the Post wise Pay Scale details available on the Official advertisement. The Written Examination Paper-I will be conducted on 30th July 2017 and Paper-II will be conducted on 08th October 2017.
Candidates should go through the Official advertisement to know SSC Delhi CPO SI ASI Jobs 2017 Exam Syllabus, Pattern details. Applicants pleased to visit the Official website to know more Updates regarding SSC Delhi CPO Police Recruitment 2017.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Online Application form
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name Staff Selection Commission
Category Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts SI, ASI Vacancies
No. of Vacancies 2200 Posts
Pay Scale As per Organization Norms
Job Location Delhi
Application Mode Online Application Mode
Online Application Commencement From 22nd April 2017
Last date to submit Online Application Form 15th May 2017
Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
Delhi SSC CPO Vacancies details
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in any stream or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Note-1 (For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only):- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
- Note-2: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2017 will not be eligible and need not apply.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2017. Applicants refer the Official advertisement for knowing Category wise Age relaxation details.
Application fee: Candidates need to Pay the Application fee through the Online Gate way on or before the Application Last Date.
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Fee Exempted
- Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper -II)
- Physical Tests
SSC CPO Delhi SI ASI CISF Exam Guidance:
SSC CPO Delhi SI ASI Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Candidates required SSC CPO Delhi SI ASI Exam Syllabus, Pattern details available on the Official website. Applicants advised to refer the Official advertisement for knowing Examination Syllabus Clearly. Candidates pleased to visit the Official website to download the Previous Examination Papers & Model Papers. Candidates visit the Official website to know the detailed information regarding SSC CPO Delhi SI ASI Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017.
How to apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2017
- Candidates visit the Official website of SSC
- Download the SSC CPO Notification 2017 and refer clearly.
- Open the Online Application form of SSC CPO SI ASI Jobs 2017
- Fill the Application form with required details
- Upload needed Scanned Copies
- Pay the Application form through Online Gate Way
- Cross check the SSC CPO Application form
- Submit the Application form
- Take Print out the Application form for future reference
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Commencement From: 22nd April 2017
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 15th May 2017
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Exam Date:
- Paper-I: 30th June 2017 to 07 July 2017
- Paper-II: 08th October 2017