PUDA Recruitment 2016 Apply 270 Punjab JE SDE Clerk Senior Assistant Jobs. Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority released an official advertisement for recruiting 270 JE, SDE, Clerk Senior, Assistant Jobs. PUDA Junior Engineer Notification 2016 invites online Application forms from Eligible candidates. Candidates may apply PUDA Notification 2016 through online mode on or before last date 02nd December 2016. Job Hunters who are completed Graduate/Diploma in relevant Fields from a recognized university for applying PUDA JE Recruitment 2016. Applicants required detailed eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Job hunters selection made on the merit basis Written Examination. Candidates pleased to approuch official website for getting more updates about PUDA Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016.
PUDA SDE Notification 2016 | Apply online PUDA JE SDE Clerk online Application form
Applicants who are going to apply Punjab Junior Engineer Clerk Notification 2016 age should be in between 18 years to 37 years. Reservation wise age relaxation details as mentioned below. Job Hunters have to pay Non refundable Application fee through online mode. Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General Candidates and Rs.500/- for Reserved Candidates for Punjab PUDA JE Sub Divisional Engineer Notification 2016. Selected Punjab PUDA JE SDE Clerk Jobs Recruitment 2016 Applicants will receive post wise pay scale details as mentioned below clearly. Job Hunters pleased to approuch the PDSU Official website for downloading PDSU Junior Engineer Clerk Jobs 2016 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous model papers details. Candidates refer Punjab JE SDE Clerk Senior Assistant Notification 2016 for getting detailed Knowledge.
PUDA Recruitment 2016 Online Application form
PUDA Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority
Category Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts Junior Engineer, Sub Divisional Engineer,
Senior Assistant & Clerk
No. of Vacancies 270 Posts
Job Location Punjab
Application Mode Online Application mode
Online Application Commencement From 17th November 2016
Last date to submit Online Application Form 02nd December 2016
Official Website www.puda.gov.in
PUDA Vacancies & Pay Scale details
Name of the Post Number of Vacancies Pay Scale
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) 11 Posts Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) 05 Posts Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
Junior Engineer (Civil) 82 Posts Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-
Junior Engineer (Public Health) 56 Posts Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-
Senior Assistant (A/Cs) 43 Posts Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator 73 Posts Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-
PUDA Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Candidates Should have completed Graduation in respective Engineering Streams from a recognized university.
- Junior Engineer: Aspirants should have passes Diploma in respective Streams from a recognized university.
- Senior Assistant: Applicants should have completed B.Com/ with atleast 50% of marks. Preference for the candidates with the qualification of Post Graduation in Commerce for applying this notification.
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Bachelor Degree form an recognized institution and Certification of DOEACC.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 37 years.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure: Job Hunters selection made on the basis merit in Written Examination.
PUDA JE SDE Exam Guidance:
PUDA JE SDE Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Job Hunters pleased to approuch the PDSU Official website for downloading PDSU Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous model papers details.
How to apply PUDA Recruitment 2016
- Candidates Visit PUDA official website www.puda.gov.in.
- Find relevant recruitment advertisement in latest news section.
- Read detailed notification carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with required details and submit it.
- After that, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Deposit application fee through specified bank and mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.puda.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Commencement From: 17th November 2016
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 02nd December 2016
- PUDA Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Shortly