Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017: Meghalaya Public Service Commission is announced an official notification for Meghalaya PSC Civil Service junior grade recruitment 2017 on 24th July 2017.Here is the good news for unemployed who are preparing for the Civil Service Commission examination in Meghalaya. So applications are receiving from the July 24th 2017 in the online mode. Check your eligibility criteria for Meghalaya civil service commission and apply for the post. This Meghalaya PSC recruitment is best opportunity who are looking for government job. Meghalaya Civil Service notification 2017 consist 38 vacancies in the junior grade category. For this Meghalaya civil service recruitment candidates should have passed in the graduation. So candidates can access online application for Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 is given below.
Online Application Form For Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017:
All the eligible candidates follow the given instructions in the Meghalaya civil service recruitment notification. Those who are finished their graduation and having age as per the given time limit are eligible to apply for this recruitment. All the eligible candidates can apply through the official website given below. Meghalaya PSC Civil service jr grade Recruitment 2017 is providing 38 vacancies and apply in the online mode before 31 August 2017. The candidates suggested to apply MPSC Meghalaya Civil Service Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush which may create server issues. Candidates can apply this Meghalaya MPSC civil service examination recruitment either in online or offline mode. Candidates who have successfully finished the online/offline applications can download the written exam syllabus available here soon.
Meghalaya PSC Civil service Recruitment 2017 Apply 38 junior grade jobs
Meghalaya PSC Civil service Recruitment 2017 details
Organization Name Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Category Govt jobs
Name of the Post Civil service junior grade
No. of Vacancies 38
Job Location Meghalaya
Application Mode Online/ Offline
Online Application Commencement From 24-07-2017
Last date to submit Online Application 31-08-2017
Official Website www.mpsc.nic.in
Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should have completed graduations within relevant subjects from any institutions approved by recognised University
Age Limit as on 1.1.2017:
- For General candidates: 27 Years
- For SC/ST category: 5 Years Relax able
- OBC category: 27 Years
- PWD Category: 10 Years relax able.
- For General candidates: RS 460/-only
- SC/ST candidates: RS 230/-only
- For PWD candidates: no Fee
The candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment of Meghalaya PSC Civil Service Recruitment through the successive stages was given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Civil Service jobs 2017:
The candidates can apply Meghalaya PSC civil services preliminary examination Recruitment 2017 directly by going through the link given below and follow steps from.
- First of all, Visit official website www.mpsc.nic.in
- Find application section and under that select online application
- Now it takes you to new admin page
- Click on ‘Click her for new registration’
- Fill all the required details
- Make online payments
- online application form and note Registration number
- Take a print out of online application for the future reference.
- Online Application Commencement From: 24-07-2017
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 31-08-2017
- Last date of submission of application fee:31-08-2017
- Downloading Admit cards starts from: A week before the exam date.
- Meghalaya MPSC Civil Service prelims Exam Date: Available soon.