- 1 IBPS RRB apply online 2018
- 2 RRB PO Exam pattern & Syllabus 2018
- 3 IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 apply 10,190 Rural Bank Officer Scale I, II, III jobs
- 4 RRB Bank PO Clerk Recruitment Vacancies
- 5 RRB Phase VII Recruitment 2018 Education qualification
- 6 Age limit for RRB PO & Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 7 IBPS RRB PO & Officer multipurpose Application fee:
- 8 IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 2018 Selection Procedure
- 9 How to apply RRB Officer Scale 1, 2,3 & Office Assistant jobs 2018
- 10 IBPS RRB PO Clerk Jobs Important dates
- 11 Share this:
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 apply online Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant 10,190 posts.
Apply IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared an official notification through its official website ibps.in. IBPS is planning to recruit for the posts of Officer Scale 1 (Assistant Manager/PO), Officer scale 2, 3 and office assistant (multipurpose) of 10,190 vacancies. The commencement of IBPS RRB PO & Clerk online application starts from 8th June 2018, stated by IBPS officials. So, the candidates should alert to prepare themselves towards to face the huge competition. The candidates will be eligible those who have minimum educational qualification, the Bachelor degree with 50% aggregate marks with local language proficiency. The contenders should possess with the IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 age limit criteria as per the requirement of the respective posts.
CWE RRB PO 2018 phase VII is a good opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for bank exams. The Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2018 vacancies are distributed for the different states. The candidates who have proficiency in the local state language are more preferable for the PO & Clerk jobs. The candidates can apply RRB official final Notification 2018 through official website from the mentioned date.
IBPS RRB apply online 2018
The eligible candidates can apply IBPS CRP RRB Assistant Manager Jobs 2018 and Clerk Jobs through its official web portal or may proceed directly through below given link. The candidates have to pay online application fee amount Rs. 600/- for general candidates and for SC/ST candidates, Rs. 100/- only. The last date to apply IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 for PO & Clerk is 1st August. So, the candidates have to proceed their applications as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush which may pertain to server down. The IBPS RRB online application link is activated now.
RRB PO Exam pattern & Syllabus 2018
The candidates can get IBPS RRB PO Clerk Exam pattern & syllabus soon on this web page. As per the previous concerns the Preliminary paper consists 100 questions for 100 marks. The questions will be asked in the sections Reasoning, Numerical aptitude and English subjects. For the main exam pattern the candidates are kindly advised to visit detailed IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018. The candidates may comment us for any further queries or feedback at bottom of the page.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 apply 10,190 Rural Bank Officer Scale I, II, III jobs
|IBPS RRB Notification 2017 for PO & Office assistant details|
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Category||Bank Jobs (IBPS)|
|Name of the Posts||Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 and Office assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||10,190 posts|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Online Application Commencement From||8/06/2017|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||2/07/2017|
|Prelims exam date||Starts from 11th August 2018|
RRB Bank PO Clerk Recruitment Vacancies
- PO Officer Scale I: 3312 posts
- Officer Scale III: 160 posts
- Officer Scale II: 1469 posts
- Office Assistant: 5249 posts
RRB Phase VII Recruitment 2018 Education qualification
Office Assistant (Multipurpose/Clerk):
The candidates should have passed in any graduation from any recognized University with proficiency in local language. Computer knowledge is required.
PO Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager):
The candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized University or Institution of India. The aspirants should have proficiency in local language of the state in which they are applying from. The computer knowledge is desirable.
Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer/Manager):
The candidates should hold a graduation degree with 50% marks from any recognized University or Institution. The candidates are preferred those who has degree from Finance, Banking, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics and accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, etc with 2 years experience from bank or finance institution.
Officer Scale II (Special Officers/Managers):
The aspirants should possess with graduation in Computer Science, IT, Law, Marketing, Agricultural, Charted Accountant as per their respective jobs from any recognized University or Institution with experience are eligible.
Officer Scale III (Senior Manager):
The candidates should have Bachelor of Degree with 50% marks aggregate from any recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to those candidates who has degree in Finance, Banking, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics and accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, etc with 5 years experience as officer in Bank or Finance Institution.
Age limit for RRB PO & Clerk Recruitment 2018
For general candidates:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose/Clerk): 18 – 28 years
- For Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager/PO): 18 – 30 years
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer/Manager): 21 – 32 years
- For Officer Scale II (Special Officers/Managers): 21 – 32 years
- Officer Scale III (Senior Manager): 21 – 40 years
For SC/ST candidates:
- The age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules (above the general age limit).
IBPS RRB PO & Officer multipurpose Application fee:
For General category – Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST category – Rs. 100/-
The mode of the payment is only through online net banking/credit/debit card.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2018 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected based on the successive stages given below.
- Prelims exam
- Main examination
- Interview (Excluding Clerk jobs)
How to apply RRB Officer Scale 1, 2,3 & Office Assistant jobs 2018
The candidates can apply IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 & Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 directly through below given link.
- Visit official website ibps.in
- Click on ‘CWE RRBs’
- Click on ‘Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Phase VII’
- Now Click on ‘Apply Online’ link of your required job
- Hit on ‘New registration’
- Fill all the required details (Note registration ID and password)
- Submit the online application form
- Make online payments finally
- The candidature will be recorded after the successful completion of the payments
Official website: ibps.in.
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Jobs Important dates
Commencement of the online application forms: 08th June 2018.
Last date to apply online: 2nd July 2018.
Officer Scale I Prelims Exam dates: 11th, 12th and 8th August 2018.
Office Assistant Prelims exam dates: 19th and 25th August & 1st Sept 2018.
Officer Scale I, II, III Mains Exam date: 30th September 2018.
Office Assistant Mains Exam date: 7th October 2018.
Provisional allotment: January 2019.