- 1 CBSE UGC NET Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online
- 2 CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 apply online National Eligibility Test
- 3 UGC NET 2018 Educational Qualification
- 4 NET July 2018 Age Limit
- 5 CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Fee
- 6 CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
- 7 How to apply CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
- 8 NET 2018 Important dates to remember
- 9 CBSE UGC NET Hall ticket 2018 Download NET Exam Hall ticket
- 10 Share this:
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 apply online National Eligibility Test – The notification of NET 2018 has been released on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) cbsenet.nic.in. UGC NET 2018 is inviting online applications from candidates who are seeking for Assistant professor and JRF jobs in Universities and some central government colleges. NET 2018 exam will be conducted in the month on 8th July 2018. So candidate can start preparation after applying online at CBSE UGC official website. The UGC NET July 2018 online applications starts form 6th March 2018. The CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam will be conducted in the month of July 2018 as on schedule.
Candidate can apply CBSE UGC NET July 2018 directly through the link given below. UGC NET 2018 will conduct Eligibility test from 84 subjects given in the CBSE UGC NET 2018 official Notification. Candidate can also download CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 through this page.
CBSE UGC NET Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online
Candidate who have completed masters degree or its equivalent with 55% are eligible to apply National Eligibility Test(NET) 2018. Candidates should submit CBSE UGC NET 2018 online application form on or before 12th April 2018. No need to send NET 2018 application form to CBSE. In the CBSE UGC NET 2018 JRF Asst professor Notification, the candidates can also have UGC NET exam date and UGC NET Result 2018 date. Based on candidates performance in the NET 2018 entrance test, the aspirants will be appointed as JRF or Assistant Professor. The candidates who are selected in the NET 2018 recruitment they will get great job security with huge pay scale. So candidates advised to visit UGC NET July 2018 Notification before going to apply online. Candidates also advised to be in regular touch with our website regarding any changes in CBSE UGC NET Recruitment Notification 2018.
UPDATE: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the last date to submit the application form to 12th April 2018. The candidates can edit corrections from 25th April to 1st May 2018.
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 apply online National Eligibility Test
|Organization name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Job title||Asst professor, JRF|
|Name of the exam||UGC NET 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|UGC NET 2018 exam date||8th July 2018|
UGC NET 2018 Educational Qualification
The CBSE UGC NET Notification has disclosed the details of education qualification as given below.
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree from recognized university.
- Applicants must have achieved 55% marks marks in Master’s degree with Social Science, Humanities, Electronics, Computer Science and Application for General Candidates. For reserved category candidates this mark is 50%.
- Final year Master’s degree candidates are also eligible to apply for UGC NET 2018.
NET July 2018 Age Limit
Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates should be not more than 30 Years as on 01st January 2018. There is an
5 years age relaxation will be applicable for BC/SC/ST/PWD category candidates as per the government norms.
Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay category wise Application fee details as given below:
- General category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- OBC category candidates: Rs.500/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.250/-
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
|First||I||100||50 compulsory Quest||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Second||II||200||100 compulsory Quest||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Each question paper has the objective type questions carrying 2 marks for each.
How to apply CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
The candidates can apply CBSE UGC NET 2018 directly through the link given below.
- Visit the CBSE UGC NET Official Web page www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Check the CBSE UGC NET Notification for instructions.
- Click on ‘Registration’
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment using challan form.
- Submit the duly filled NET 2018 application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in.
NET 2018 Important dates to remember
- Online Application Commencement From: 6th March 2018.
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 12th April 2018 (Extended).
- Corrections in the application form editing allowing dates: 25th April to 1st May 2018.
- NET 2018 Uploading of Admit Card: 10 days prior to the exam date.
- NET 2018 exam date: 8th July 2018.
- UGC NET Answer key date: August 2018.
CBSE UGC NET Hall ticket 2018 Download NET Exam Hall ticket
Candidates who have applied CBSE UGC NET 2018 have to attend NET exam conducted on 8th July 2018. Candidate can download CBSE UGC NET Hall ticket 2018 from 10 days prior to the exam date. Without NET Hall ticket 2018 candidates wont be allowed into the exam hall. So candidates suggested to download UGC NET 2018 admit card directly through the link given below which will activated after the official announcement.