Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 apply 100 Law clerk jobs. Bombay High court recently published a employment notification. This is good news for the applicants who are searching Government jobs in Maharashtra State. Bombay High Court Notification 2016 released for appointing 100 Law clerks in vacant locations. As per Notification organization going to fill 80 posts of Law Clerks & 20 Candidates on wait list on the basis of contract basis. Applicants have to submit offline application forms on or before last date 30th September 2016. Applicants should required eligibility criteria for applying Bombay High Court Clerk Notification 2016. Candidates who are going to apply this notification should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Law. Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 30 years as on closing date of Application form.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016
According to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification applying candidates have to pay application fee. Candidates refer official advertisement for knowing Category wise application fee details. Candidate’s selection will be based on the performance of Personal Interview. The selection procedure will be conducted by the High Court, Bombay. Selected Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2016 candidates will get monthly pay scale of Rs.20000/- from the organization. Here we provided detailed information for applying Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2016. Candidates tend to visit official web page www.bomabayhighcourt.nic.in for knowing more details about Bombay High Court Jobs 2016 details.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application form
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name High Court, Bombay
Category Govt Jobs & Contract basis jobs
Name of the Posts Law Clerks
No. of Vacancies 100 Posts
Pay Scale Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Job Location Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Mode Offline Application mode
Offline Application Commencement From Available Now
Last date to submit Online Application Form 30-09-2016
Official Website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancies details
Name of the Posts Number of Vacancies
Law Clerks 80 Posts
Contract Basis Posts 20 Posts
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks
Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Applicants should have basic knowledge in use of Computers/Laptops and software’s relating to case laws
Age Limit: Applicants age should be 21 years to 30 years as on closing date of Application form.
Application fee: Refer official Advertisement
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be based on the performance of Personal Interview. The selection procedure will be conducted by the High Court, Bombay.
How to apply Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Applicants visit Bombay High Court official web page @www.bomabayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Download Bombay High Court Law Clerk Application form
- Fill the Application Form with candidates information
- Applicants have to attach required Certificates upon recommended by the Principal of aforesaid institutions and president of Bar Associations
- Applicants send the Application form along with attach required certificates below given postal address as on before last date.
High Court (Appellate Side),
Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound,
Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market,
L.T. Marg, Mumbai 400 001
Official Website: www.bomabayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Commencement From: Available Now
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 30-09-2016
- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Update Soon