- 1 TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018 | 174 Jobs | Apply online
- 2 Telangana TRANSCO Sub Engineer Education qualification
- 3 TRANSCO SE 2018 Age Limit
- 4 TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs Selection Procedure
- 5 TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
- 6 Apply TRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs 2018 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- 7 How to apply TRANSCO SE Recruitment 2018 # TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification
- 8 Telangana TRANSCO SE 2018 important dates
- 9 Share this:
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018 apply online for 174 Jobs in Power and Electricity Department of Telangana State. Here is the good news for the job aspirants of Telangana State in the beginning of New Year. Vidyut Saudha, Hyderabad has released TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018 on its official website tstransco.cgg.gov.in. The candidates who are waiting for Engineering jobs 2018 in Telangana can utilize the great opportunity. The company TRANSCO has required Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent as the minimum education qualification. It has also required the eligibility of age limit in the range 18 to 44 years. The candidates can check TSTRANSCO SE Notification details at a glance below. We have given here the TRANSCO SE Exam pattern and syllabus, procedure to apply TRANSCO Sub Engineer jobs, etc.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018 | 174 Jobs | Apply online
Name of the organization: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Ltd (TRANSCO)
Category: Govt jobs
Name of the jobs: SUB ENGINEER
Number of vacancies: 174 jobs
Salary: Rs. 20,535/- to Rs. 41,155/-
Application mode: Online
Application fee: Rs. 220/- for general and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST candidates
Eligibility: Engineering Diploma or Engineering Degree in Electrical
Last date: 5 February 2018.
Telangana TRANSCO Sub Engineer Education qualification
The aspirants should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Graduation in the same course or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University /Commission. The other qualification apart from this need not apply.
TRANSCO SE 2018 Age Limit
The age limit criteria has been reckoned as on 1st July 2017. The minimum and maximum age limit to meet the eligibility criteria has given as 18 years to 44 years. However, there is age relaxation of 5 years for the aspirants belonging to SC, ST and BC categories.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs Selection Procedure
- Written examination
- Document verification
- Final Merit List
TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
The written exam has 80 multiple choice questions for 80 marks, carrying each question 1 mark. The sections of the question paper pattern given below.
Section A: 65 question : Electrical Subject (Diploma level)
Section B: 15 questions – General Awareness and Numerical ability
Time duration of the test: 2 Hours.
Check here: TRANSCO SE Syllabus 2018
Apply TRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs 2018 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
As far as many candidates are eagerly looking for the jobs in Electricity dept of Telangana state, the anxiety has fulfilled now. TRANSCO Sub Engineer Recruitment notification has released. The eligible candidates as per its requirement given above can apply TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018 jobs. The aspirants can go through the below given methods and fill the TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer application form 2018. After the successful submission of the application form, the candidates have to focus on the TRANSCO Sub Engineer exam pattern and syllabus. This helps to make preparation well and guides what to make study. We has given the TRANSCO SE Syllabus PDF and pattern of the exam.
Read more: TRANSCO Telangana Jobs 2018
How to apply TRANSCO SE Recruitment 2018 # TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification
Here is the direct link to apply TRANSCO SE Jobs 2018. The aspirants can click through get the online application form in new window of the browser.
- Copy and past the official website’s url tstransco.cgg.gov.in or search through google also
- The page displays the table of content with recent notifications with dates
- See the row – Sub Engg Notification
- In the last column of the row has links as “Make Payment” and “Submit Application”
- Now Click on Make Payment and enter primary details
- Do payment of application fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card
- Note the journal number and transaction Id
- Now come to the official website and click on Submit application
- Enter Journal number and login to the official application form
- Fill the details carefully
- Finally, click on submit application form after preview
- Take a print out of the TRANSCO Sub Engineer application 2018 for the future reference.
Official website: http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana TRANSCO SE 2018 important dates
Payment of application fee through online starts from: 19th January 2018.
Process of application forms submission starts from: 20th January 2018.
Last date to apply TRANSCO SE Recruitment: 5th February 2018.
Hall ticket downloading starts from: 19th February 2018.
TRANSCO SE Exam date: 25th February 2018.