http://caindiainfo.com/?q=viagra-coming-off-patent-uk TS EAMCET 2018 Application form, Important dates, Notification details: Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination dates has been released by Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS EAMCET application form will avail soon on its official web portal. TSCHE on behalf of JNTU, Hyderabad is going to conduct TS EAMCET 2018 Exam for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical admissions from May 2 to 5, 2018. Many candidates are waiting for the official announcement of TS EAMCET 2018 to have an admission in the Engineering & Medical colleges.
The candidates should have completed the H.S.C/Intermediate in the respective fields (Engineering- MPC, Medical/B.Pharm- Bi.P.C), the as per the authority stated.The candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Certificate verification and Web counseling online. So, the candidates have to make assure about the EAMCET 2018 Telangana eligibility before going to participate in the competition. We are giving here the complete information about TS EAMCET Exam 2018 as followed as discussed below.
Short story about the exams: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2018 (TS EAMCET 2018) is the admission test for the Engineering, Agriculture & Medical courses like B.Tech, B.E, MBBS, B. Pharm, Agriculture. The TS EAMCET Exam 2017 is going to held by TSCHE & JNTU Kukatpally.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application form, Important dates, Notification details
Name of the organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on behalf of JNTUH.
Name of the Exam: TS EAMCET Entrance Examination 2018
Name of the courses: Agriculture, Engineering
Number of seats: Various
Admission allotment location: Telangana
Exam dates: 2 to 5 May 2018.
TS EAMCET Notification 2018 has emanated out the press note on the official web. The Education Council is inviting EAMCET online application forms from the eligible candidates. The candidates may apply online through the link given below which gives TS EAMCET application form 2018. The aspirants have to pay EAMCET application fee Rs. 500/- only for general candidates and for SC/ST, it is stated as Rs. 250/- only. The candidates who wish to participate in both the streams have to pay Rs. 1000/- through TS Online/ AP Online/ e-Seva/ Mee Seva/ Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card in online mode. Telangana EAMCET 2018 details in the easy format has described below.
The candidates are liable to view the full notification on the web in March 2018. The council has already mentioned the TS EAMCET Exam schedule. So the candidates have to prepare for the exam seriously. Telangana EAMCET 2018 Exam pattern and EAMCET 2018 syllabus pdf will avail shortly on this web page.
EAMCET 2018 Courses in Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tec (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
TS EAMCET 2018 Courses in Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C)
Telangana EAMCET 2018 Education qualifications
It is the admission test (Entrance test) for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical seats. The candidates should have passed the 10+2/HSC/Intermediate or its equivalent from the recognized Institutes of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2018 registration fee
- Fee for General candidates- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates- Rs. 250/-
- Fee for the candidates who wish to write both Engg & Medicine Exams- Rs. 1000/-
EAMCET 2018 Telangana Selection Procedure
The Selection of the candidates will be done through the successive stages given below;
- Written examination
- Web Counseling
- Allotment of seats
How to apply TS EAMCET 2018 Admissions
The candidates can get the direct link for TS EAMCET 2018 application form has given below. So that our aspirants may go directly to the official page.
- log on to the official web portal http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Fist of all read the instructions before going to apply
- Click on ‘Apply online’
- Fill the required details
- Make the online payment of application fee
- Submit the Telangana EAMCET 2018 application form
- Take a print of the online application for the future use.
official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Telangana EAMCET 2018 Notification
Telangana EAMCET Application form 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Important dates
Commencement of online application of EAMCET 2018 date: Available soon.
Last date to apply EAMCET 2018 Telangana: April 2018.
EAMCET 2018 Exam date: 2 to 5 May 2018.
TS EAMCET Results 2018: Available soon.
Check here: Latest Telangana Jobs
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam pattern
The written exam contains 160 multiple choice questions for 160 marks in 3 hours time duration through computer based test.
Engineering: Total 160 questions in 3 hours.
Mathematics – 80 questions
Physics – 40 questions
Chemistry – 40 questions
Agriculture: Total 160 questions in 3 hours.
Botany – 40 questions
Zoology – 40 questions
Chemistry – 40 questions
Physics – 40 questions
The candidates can have TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018 through the announcement of official notification. We provide here the syllabus immediately after the release.
EAMCET Telangana Contacts
TS EAMCET – 2017 Office
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085. Telangana
Ph : +91-40-2315 0362
Timings : 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.